Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anil Kapoor flying high

Anil Kapoor
Anil Kapoor’s energy seems inexhaustible. He flew 18 hours from Los Angeles, to Mumbai on June 8, only to fly to Macau a day later. The reasons were emotional and personal, as he flew in for daughter Sonam’s birthday and to work out the details of his next film, Shortkut - The Con is On’s release.

“Initially, I wasn’t sure of being there for Sonam’s birthday but when I heard that July 12 was finalised as Shortkut’s release date, I had two reasons to come. Although I had allotted my dates for the thriller series, 24, which is being shot in LA, I had to take time off to come to Mumbai and give my project a head start. From here, I will be going to Macau.

Our source said, “During the day he spent in Mumbai, he met the film’s director Neeraj Vora. He then planned the film’s promotional events schedule with co-actors Amrita Rao, Akshaye Khanna and Arshad Warsi. He also met the marketing and distribution team. After spending just 28 hours in the country, he flew to Macau. After spending the weekend in Macau, he will leave for LA to resume 24’s shoot,” said our source. to promote my film at an awards function,” said Anil.

No comments:

Post a Comment